Your company has grown, you find that call center operations take time and effort better spent on the core business. Re-sourcing, or Outsourcing, is a great option that can offer the ability to maintain control of call center operations, yet get the job done without adding head count. PDS is significantly different than most outsourcing call center companies that ask you turn over your staff and control and pay more for the privilege.
Core Competencies vs. Business Functions
- Step one - identify your company's core competencies and that the call center functions would be better handled by an outsourcing company.
- Keep control of those functions that are part of who and what you are in the marketplace
- Choosing PDS as your outsource company allows you to provide call center services at an increased quality level with greater cost effectiveness
- PDS provides education and training for our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) on work order management, vendor backlog management, targeted completions, and facility maintenance requirements specific to your industry, and your company
- Save the cost of training and educating employees about operational changes. There is the hard cost of transitioning, but there will be a great payback when your company no longer makes large investments in personnel, tools, software, and training anymore.
Key Business Drivers
- These dictate the selection of an outsourcing partner
- The need to respond quickly to the changes in market conditions
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Improved quality and efficiency
- Cost effectiveness
If these are among your key business drivers, then you could greatly benefit by outsourcing your call center functions to PDS. We work with a flexible contract and the ability to quickly change the scope of work as your business requirements change.
Why PDS Is The Right Outsourcing Resource
Finding the right outsource partner, after you have identified which call center functions you want to outsource, is all important. So what makes Professional Dispatch Services the strategic partner that fits your needs? PDS will:
- Complete a comprehensive due diligence to determine your needs
- Offer flexibility with a diverse menu of services
- Provide professional, well trained staff with experience in facility management
- Manage both your service contract and warranty administration issues
- Quickly respond to changes within your business
- Simple and easy to understand with a minimum of 'legalese'
- PDS charges per work order created, not by the seat, which most companies see as the most equitable pricing arrangement
- We comit to a service level agreement (SLA) that guarantees an acceptable quality of service to you. This gets you out of managing the process and puts that responsibility with us, where it should be
- You own all the data generated. Your personnel will have Web-based access to all of the data and reports that they have permission to see. If, for any reason, you changed vendors the data would be returned to you along with any files and reports
Finally, after the deal is done, we'll want to make sure we maintain a healthy relationship with you and your company. The following items will nurturing this relationship. PDS will:
- Approach the outsourcing relationship as your hired staff
- Any and all changes are handled in writing
- Review and advise you on service items
- Continue to learn your business so we can better serve you
- Keep you informed about management and issues concerning PDS
- Communicate with single points of contact within both companies who will serve as conduits between the businesses, contractors, employees, customers and end users.
- Share information gathered on the evolving business climate and the needs of the end users rather than focusing solely on contract administration issues
- Teleconference once a month during the first quarter to review any problems, discuss performance, and explore expectations and possible changes
- Schedule quarterly reviews after the first quarter to discuss performance, changes in the business climate, any innovations to services